- Check out their website – to see what they can offer you and your business. If they have a lot of information, ask them to expand on it and tell you what their prices are. If they say they are pet centered, do they have everything covered? Like a rabbit chew for instance. Could you get it online on display? You should also check out the type of products that they sell. Some distributors may only buy their products from a single manufacturer while others may have a wider selection.
- Speak with other pet shop owners in your area – Ask them who they use for pet supplies and if there are any other companies that are good to work with. You will want to make sure that the pet supplies wholesale distributor you choose has good relationships with other pet supply retailers in the area so that you can get top quality products at the best possible prices.
- Ask about their return policy – It is important for you to be able to return products if something goes wrong during the course of your business relationship with the distributor or supplier. They should be willing and able to accept returns within 30 days and will take full responsibility for their products.
- Ask about the quality of their products – This is a very important aspect of working with a distributor. You want to make sure that the products they sell are high quality and that they are durable enough to last in your shop for the long term. Some companies may offer you a great deal on cheap pet supplies wholesale, so you need to do some research and find out what type of items they usually sell before you agree to work with them.
- Ask about their payment terms – There are many pet supply distributors in your area who can offer you payment terms that are much better than those of your local pet store. It is best if you can pay them off monthly or on an annual basis so that you don’t have to worry about paying lots of money back to them in one lump sum at the end of the month or year.
- Ask about the minimum order – This is a way to ensure that you are getting a good deal because it is normally based on the price of your first order. It is also a good idea to ask what their minimum order requirements are so that you can make sure that they will be able to provide you with products at a decent price. You should also compare the prices of the products on offer by various companies before you decide which one to work with.
Pet supplies distributors are a great way to find the best pet supplies in your area. They can help you find the best food, toys, and other items for your pet.